Sherman Booth Cottage
239 Franklin, Glencoe, built 1911
This is reported as the first house in the Ravine Bluffs development. Sherman Booth lived in the cottage while he was waiting for Wright to complete the Booth House at 265 Sylvan Road. The house was used as the entrance and a guest quarters for the main house. It was constructed north of its current location in 1911 and moved to its present site in 1915.